Located just a few meters from the renowned Old Town square, Ungelt is an elegant restaurant that offers fresh fish, seafood and meat, served in the most refined setting. The menu leans on traditional techniques to create modern innovative dishes including Canadian lobster, oysters, calamari, roasted lamb or traditional Czech dishes. It is a perfect place to celebrate an anniversary, meet the parents or an important client. It is a magical place to enjoy a first date.
Take a seat for the best capital´s fish!
Tasting menu in Ungelt Restaurant
- Amuse bouche
- Tuna marinated in soya sauce, yuzu & ginger, wild salmon caviar
- Creamy asparagus soup, baked foie gras, whole wheat bread crocant
- Baked coquilles St.Jacques, mussel vongole, wild broccoli
- Fillet from sea fish, artichoke ragout with tomatoes, Béarnaise sauce
- Roasted lamb loin in pepper crust & 9 hours braised shoulder, carrot puree, bone marrow croquet, baby carrots baked in hay
- Selection of French cheese from the Fransyr factory, truffle honey
- Coffee créme brulée, Stroh rum