Tasting 7-course menu in a design restaurant focused on traditional Czech cuisine with consumption of selected drinks or without drinks.
The menu is served in the form of tapas.
In the restaurant Talíř, designed by award-winning Czech architects and located in the very centre of Prague on Wenceslas Square, you can enjoy all the popular flavours of Czech cuisine in one evening. On tasting plates we will serve you traditional Czech appetizers, soups, main courses and desserts, all with unlimited consumption of selected soft drinks, Czech and Moravian wines and Pilsner Urquell beer on tap.
The ingredients we use come from Czech organic farms, which guarantees excellent quality and freshness of the dishes. We combine tradition with modern design, which creates a unique atmosphere of the restaurant Talíř. Our Chef prepares the dishes in the open kitchen, which you will find on the ground floor of the restaurant. It includes a modern and stylish bar. A visit to the Talíř restaurant will be not only a taste but also a visual experience.
A selection of drinks, included in the menu:
- soft drinks, tea, coffee,
- beer (Pilsner Urquell or according to the current offer on tap),
- wine (Pinot Grigio, Grüner Veltliner, Pimitivo del Salento, Zweigeltrebe Clasic, Prosecco)
1. Marinated arctic char in beetroot with black currant, dill, grapefruit and mustard seed
2. Goat cheese foam with vanilla honey, nuts and marinated pear, pomegranate
3. Chicken broth with meat, julienne garden vegetables and celestine noodles
4. Farmer's salad with lamb's lettuce and baby spinach, poached egg, croutons and bacon noodles, grenaille
5. Venison leg roasted on vegetables with rosehip sauce, parsnip puree and chestnuts
6. Roasted pork knuckle with cabbage and horseradish cream
7. Cheesecake with forest fruit coulis and lemon dust
Do this because
- Savour the most popular Czech specialities in one evening
- Enjoy unlimited drinks with the dinner
- Experience the fusion of tradition and modern design of the Talíř restaurant while listening to a live DJ set.
- Experience the atmosphere of one of the most popular restaurants in Prague
Price: 1.495,- CZK (65,- EUR) / per person
Opening hours: 12 pm – 10 pm
Duration: approx. 3 hours
Orders: at least 1 day in advance, table reservation required